My creeper shoes arrived in the mail a couple of days ago and they’re perfect!! (Sorry about poor picture quality).
For anyone looking at buying creepers, heres some info to help you in your decision:
-These are Double Sole Studded Creepers. Dont let the pictures deceive you, double soles are huge! The front end measures 4cm and the rear 5cm. In my opinion doubles are best, they’re enough to stand out and give you some extra height, but they’re still so practical.
- I live in Australia, so unless I want to pay loads for a pair of creepers, my only option is to shop online. I did tonnes of online research looking for afforadable, but good looking creepers. I found these on eBay from a UK seller (the store has lots of other colours too). They were AUS $34.11 !!! And postage was only AUS $13.96!! That is crazy cheap compared to all the other creepers around.
- I was worried that because they were so cheap they would be rubbish quality. But my god, they’re not, they are fantastic. They are heavy, which I like! I’ve picked up other creepers and they’ve been really light and to me they felt very fake. They have a solid rubber sole and the rest is made from black suede. They lace up with ‘D-Rings’ like all the top creepers brands (T.U.K, Underground, Demonia). And they have small silver studs, which give them a bit of edge. I cannot fault these shoes at all.
- I take an Australian size 10 shoe, so I ordered a UK 8 and they fit perfectly.
- They took about 2 weeks to arrive. But I thought that was very quick considering it was over christmas and new years and they were shipped to the other side of the world!
- People seem to think that if you have big feet or chunky legs (of which I have both) that creepers wont suit you and you cant wear them. I completely disagree. People tell me that they make my legs look thinner, and thats because the shoes are chunky. Anyway, creepers are about expressing yourself and individuality, so who’s to tell you what you can and cant wear!
On a final note, these shoes are fantastic. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to buy creepers that look exactly like the top brands, but need a more affordable option.
If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask, I am more than happy to answer them :)
Here’s the link to buy these Creepers: